Wednesday 4 March 2009

THE AMERICAN.

there's an american. i like him. he's nice. he has issues, but hey.....who am i to judge?
he's married to my friend.
so anyhoo, it's his birthday, it's pub quiz. he's happy. he likes his presents. he's intelligent, he's contributing. everything's cordial.
we walk to the cab, we decide to stop at the kebab shop for loosely meat based snacks.
suddenly -BOOM!
SARCASTIC YANK IN DA HOUSE!
my newspapers wrong, my star signs wrong, my chips are wrong!
he's winding me up and waiting for me to blow, then - take that! cut to the chase sarf london styleee!
a slap to the forehead (sizeable) and he's crying for his momma.
before you know it, it's all "get out of my cab, i'm not talking to you, my eye is weeping, i threw my presents away, yadee yadee yah"
his wife's laughing, he's not, i'm doing hardfaced, it's all gone tits up.
I WILL NOT CRACK.
as soon as i deliver a heart felt apology, he'll turn on me and gloat.
I CANNOT GIVE IN.
happy birthday Ben.
growin' ta luv ya dude.
x

1 comment:

  1. excellent!!! ben says"i've got a black eye"! my lips are still red and it won't come off! my brain is small and atropy like. You don't need to apologise, he deserved it! and also found the whole thing very amusing!

    ReplyDelete

The Scarlet Harlots.

The Scarlet Harlots.
A kick arse band from Birmingham. I invited them to Hastings, they came, we all had fun. Click on their pic to hear them....i recommend "A Secret"

Bend it, bend, just a little bit.............

What's that all about then? No curtains at the window, no dvds in the cupboard, Just a butt plug on the table. A sex squat. With an inflatable haemaphrodite frog sex pest. Count me out, thanks for asking.

Ain't it pretty?

Ain't it pretty?
imagine if you had to lick it.........